Thursday, October 13, 2016

Thursday, October 13th, 2016, 2:04 pm

It's been about a year since I've posted and now that I'm back, I don't really know what to post. This blog is about my inspirations and throughout life, those things obviously change. I'm still inspired by similar things but I'm at a point in my life where I'm being forced to question everything I've ever been taught. Which, in turn, makes me question my inspirations... I'm still inspired by fashion, which is something that will never change. But there are so many more important things in life. I'm starting to fall in love with learning, with educating myself..because if you look close enough, you'll find that you're only being taught a modicum of the information that's available to you. We're being indoctrinated, not educated, and that is absolutely unacceptable to me. While this will still include educating myself on fashion, it's opened up a whole new world for me and now I want to know everything. Because knowledge truly is power. It's something that can never be taken away from you. I'm a different person than I was a year ago, luckily. Your twenties are beautiful that way. I'll be turning 30 next year and while I'm grateful to have made it this far, I'm definitely going through what I think all women go through at this point.. It truly is scary going from one age group to another...(omg). But I'm loving life and will continue to enjoy it and document it here, so enjoy! Rachel

1 Comment:

Nation Of Thieves said...

keep this up.

Post a Comment